Finally, after two track days and one test day that were closed to participants only, spectators can return to the Darley Moor Motor Sports Centre, near Ashbourne (DE6 2ET) to watch the high-speed track action. With just the three planned race meetings left there will be no Championship points awarded this year, as five rounds is the minimum requirement for a championship.
There have been some lengthy discussions and plenty of effort from the team at Darley Moor Motor Cycle
Road Race Club to bring the circuit and facilities in line with other venues and for spectators to be permitted, but to attend just the race meetings. The Club has done a lot of work to improve facilities for spectators in the only area where they will be currently allowed to view from, Park Corner to the Hairpin, including a new
spectator bank at Park Corner from which you can see the Starts.
For the many race fans that purchased a Darley Moor 2020 Season Pass, you have not been forgotten, you will be entitled to a 2021 Season Pass, once they become available.
As you can imagine in this exceedingly difficult year there are several strict guidelines that must be adhered to:
1. No Spectator Access to Darley Moor Motor Sports Centre for Track Days or Test Days
2. Spectators must not attend if they show any signs of Covid-19 or are required to self-isolate.
3. All Tickets must be purchased in advance from www.darleymoor.co.uk, up to the Tuesday before the meeting, to allow postage.
4. All Season Ticket holders must leave their name and telephone number with Gate Staff.
5. All tickets will be Daily Tickets and no camping is available on site.
6. Spectators will not be allowed into the Paddock.
7. Spectators will only be able to view from Park Corner to the Hairpin.
8. The Pope Straight will always remain closed.
9. Social Distancing must always be observed, and spectators are encouraged to use the sanitiser units around the site.
All full list of dates for the remaining action, in this strangest of seasons, at the Darley Moor Motor Sports Centre is below, all events start at 10am.
Friday 4th September – Loose Cannon Track Day – No Spectators Saturday 12th September – Test Day DMMCRRC – No Spectators
Sunday 13th September – Race Day 1 Darley Moor Motor Cycle Road Race Championship (Spectator tickets to be ordered by Tuesday 8th September from www.darleymoor.co.uk Adult £13.00 Seniors £10.00)
Monday 28th September – Loose Cannon Track Day – No Spectators (booked through www.loosecannontracks.com)
Saturday 10th October – Race Day 2 Darley Moor Motor Cycle Road Race Championship Sunday 11th October – Race Day 3 Darley Moor Motor Cycle Road Race Championship (Spectator tickets to be ordered by Tuesday 6th October from www.darleymoor.co.uk Adult £13.00 Seniors £10.00 No overnight camping)
Unfortunately, the Stars at Darley races scheduled for this final race weekend are cancelled.
Monday 19th October - Loose Cannon Track Day – No Spectators (booked through www.loosecannontracks.com)
For any further information regarding race and test days please check www.darleymoor.co.uk; Facebook: Darley Moor Sports Centre
Telephone: 01246 866537 or 01335 343833.
Photo by Tony Else Photography