[Read the current ACU COVID-19 Statement here]
Due to the current health crisis our offices will be at minimum manning. To avoid any unnecessary contact, we ask that if you have a query, or need to contact us for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and it will be forwarded to the relevant department for their attention. We are not accepting visitors without an appointment to keep the office Covid-19 Secure.
Equal Opportunities & Disability Policy Statement
- The Auto-Cycle Union (ACU) aims to ensure that all people irrespective of their age, gender, disability, race, ethnic origin, creed, colour, social status or sexual orientation, have a genuine and equal opportunity to participate in motorcycle sport and leisure at all levels and in all roles. That is as a beginner, participant or competitor, and as a coach, manager, administrator, official or spectator.
- it is the aim of the ACU to ensure that all present and potential members/employees of the ACU receive equal and fair treatment.
- It is the aim of the ACU to provide all its services in a way which is fair to everyone.
- It is the aim of the ACU in its relationship with its members/employees and in its provision of services not to disadvantage any individual by imposing any conditions or requirements which cannot be fully justified.
- In pursuance of this policy the ACU may take special measures/positive action for any group which is currently under represented in its membership, representative bodies or workforce, taking account of the Race Relations Act (1976) and the Sex Discrimination Acts (1975, 1986).
- In pursuance of this policy the ACU reserves the right to discipline any members/employees of the ACU who practice any forms of discrimination on the grounds of a persons age, gender, disability, ethnic origin, creed, colour, social status or sexual orientation.
- The ACU will monitor and evaluate this policy on an ongoing basis and will inform the members/employees of its impact.
Disability Policy Statement
- The Auto-Cycle Union has a policy of encouraging and supporting the motorcycling ambitions of anyone with a disability making motorcycle sport an activity that is genuinely open to anyone who wishes to take part.
- The ACU has a framework of requirements and assessments to ensure that everyone can enjoy the sport, in whatever capacity and to whatever level they are capable.