Manx 2 Day Cancelled
Monday March 23, 2020 at 12:04pm
It is with much regret that the committee of the Manx National 2 Day Trial have decided that the event for this year must now be cancelled. It is clear that the ongoing situation with COVID-19 is going to have a prolonged impact on our island and the country as a whole and therefore this is the responsible thing to do.
If you have already secured an entry we would like to carry it over to 2021 for you therefore securing your space once we are able to run again.
If you would prefer a refund please drop us a message and we will deal with these, although it may take a little time to arrange.
In relation to any pre booked travel or accommodation please speak to your travel agent for further details or contact the Isle of Man Steam Packet directly.
We are all very disappointed but we all now must follow the advice given, strictly follow the social distancing and self-isolation guidelines and keep everyone safe.
Good luck to all and we hope to see you in 2021.