A further visit to the forest on Thursday has revealed treacherous conditions with access roads impassable to all but 4WD vehicles with snow tyres. Overnight temperatures are forecast to be well below freezing through to Saturday evening, so the chances of a thaw are non-existent. The organising club therefore have taken the decision to postpone the event in the interests of safety and give everybody as much notice as possible.
Details will be made available as soon as they have secured permissions for an alternative date. Please bear with them until they are able to arrange this and keep checking the www.wtra.co.uk
for more details. The intention is to carry over the entries to a new date and refund those who are unable to attend